Sunday, June 28, 2015

Creativity and New Media








I have download the Second Life Viewer Program that allow me to create avatar based on their selection for free.  It is a virtual world where real people like me meet, interact via chatting, or talking with other people using avatar instead our physical selves.  My account was free, but in order for my avatar to dance, change style of clothing, or look exotics I have to pay $6 a month.  Various destination in this program are like worlds (chat rooms).  The music was awesome, people were dancing and I awkwardly stood in the middle of the floor.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maggie.

    The videos you linked as well were a nice touch so we can actually hear the music, it was surprisingly good. So that's how they make money of Second Life, optional vanity like so many other games. It's very tempting to many people apparently because it seems to work, look at all those crazy outfits.I actually didn't try Second Life out for my blog post, but it seems fun.

    ReplyDelete