Monday, June 8, 2015

Dear New Media,

Do you know how much you changed my life since we first encounter? Just Kidding :)

My name is Ngoc T. Nguyen (or just Maggie), this is my first time blogging about something but it should be fun.  New Media- is new terminology to me but not the system itself.  New Media involves in every aspects of my life, such as, reaching out to family oversea through Facebook, face time chat, Skype or emails, networking, reading, watching anime, or just random researches using Google, or Bing search engines.  I just couldn't imagine myself without these feature, everything I need to know are now at my fingertips.  Although sometime I do question the integrity of the information I'm reading online, I still at the advantage compare to go about it the Old Media way.

In a hypothetically situation, where New Media is not longer available to me. I believe that I need a course on how to do research the Old Media way.

No comments:

Post a Comment